We would usually go and do Visita Iglesia every Holy Thursday. Our usual itinerary are those churches near our place. This year, I suggested that we extend our range of Churches and cover those in Manila as well.
Armed with a map, I made out itinerary and made sure to know where to pass by since my uncle would be driving and doesn’t know how to go to the other churches. I didn’t want to inconvenience my family to stop by every now and then just to ask for directions.
Anyway, it’s taking me time to upload the pictures, but here’s the list of Churches that we went to today.
1. Our Lady of Hope (Pag-asa, Quezon City)
2. Sto. Nino Church (Bago Bantay, Quezon City)
3. Christ the King (Project 7, Quezon City)
4. Heart of Jesus and Mary (Twin Hearts) (West Triangle, Quezon City)
5. Christ the King (E. Rodriguez Quezon City)
6. Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Shrine (New Manila, Quezon City)
7. Sto. Domingo Church (Quezon Ave, Quezon City)
8. San Beda Chapel (Manila)
9. St. Jude Archdiocesan Shrine (Manila)
10. Sta. Cruz Church
11. Binondo Church
12. Manila Cathedral (Intramuros, Manila)
13. San Agustin Church (Intramuros, Manila)
14. Church of Our Lady of Remedies (Malate Church) (M.H. Del Pilar, Manila)
15. The Shrine of Jesus, the Way, the Truth, and the Life (near Mall of Asia)